The original Church Building was erected upon the
current site in 1872.
The original architecture selected is English
Gothic, which is reflected in the use of internal arches with an
external steep slate roof. The windows are narrow and arched with a
The basic exterior construction is of un-coursed
brownstone with a crenellated Bell Tower. The bell itself weighs 1,521
pounds. In 1988 the bell itself was renovated.
The Austin Organ Opus 2683 has 2 manuals, 20 ranks,
and 25 stops. The organ has the ability to play chimes and the
The Church and facilities are contained in a corner
lot on West Passaic Ave and Wood Street. The lot is approximately 200
feet on West Passaic Ave and 150 feet on Wood Street.
The Grounds are well cared for, with trees, shrubs,
flowers and grass.
A Memorial Garden resides between the Church
and the Rectory with the capacity to inter 300 urns.